Nobody is born an expert. We all had to learn to walk, talk, drive, and balance a checkbook. Using a computer is like any other skill — it requires time, instruction, and a good teacher. Modern computers and software are complex machines that require practice to master. No matter if you’re a beginner learning how to use your new machine or an advanced user learning a new program, we can help you learn the basics up to the most advanced features.
The experts at Calm Computing have been using and learning about computers for decades. Computer software and hardware is our passion. Our instructors each have real-world teaching experience at local public high schools and have the capability to use what you already know to teach you what you want/need to know. We are always patient and can teach you on your machine with your software in your living room on your schedule.
- Basic Windows (Windows XP through Windows 10)
- Basic Macintosh (Panther through Sierra)
- Tablets and phones (Microsoft, Google Android, and Apple)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Web development (WordPress)
- Image Processing (Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Safe Email and web browsing
- Social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, etc.)
- Computer networking
- Building your own computer